Hello and Welcome To My New Blog

Hey there!

Welcome to my new blog.

Not entirely sure what it's going to be about. Guess I'll just use it to write down things that happen in my less-than-interesting life and the deep dark thoughts that go through 15-year-old mind, and to rant about the unfairness of life, and why do people sometimes do dumb irrational things like playing loud music and not saying thank you when you help them out and not replying to my texts when it's something important. I'll probably throw in some book and movie reviews, too. I love reading and creative writing is my absolute life.

Well, we'll see where this goes. It'll be a journey, I guess.

See you later

-IndigoSky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

Blue Sky Tag, featuring pics of my cat

The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests