Ice skating at Canary Wharf

Today I went ice skating with a friend at Canary Wharf Ice Rink. I'm so tireeeed right now, I don't even know how I'm managing to write this blog post, I can't string together two consecutive words. My feet hurt. The ice rink was super packed. I could barely skate a few metres without bumping into someone. I didn't fall over at all, though my friend did. Umm... that's all I can think to say about it. Like I already said, so tired.

This post is too short, I should write about something else. Umm...

Oh yeah, there's only two days to go until the new year. I can't believe the year has gone so quickly. Well, it always goes quickly. Don't know what I'm doing for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day but I guess I'll just do something with my family. The 1st of January I'll probably wake up around midday because I'll be up so late the night before.

Well, that's all for today. I can't be bothered to write anything better.

-IndigoSky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Memories": A short story

"Train Zombies": A short story

This hot weather is killing me...