Today's events and some stuff about cinemas

Not sure what to write about. Nothing much happened today. I went round a friend's house in the afternoon and we played some games together. Her little sister played with us and at some point she started laughing for no apparent reason, and kept laughing for about ten minutes straight. Other than that, nothing really interesting happened. I'm a little tired cause last night it took me forever to get to sleep.

I think tomorrow my parents and I are going to go and see the new Harry Potter film, Fantastic Beasts or whatever it's called. We haven't booked tickets, though, so we'll see. If we do end up seeing it, I guess I can write a review here about it?

I've only been to the cinema like once, last year, to see the new Star Wars movie. Everyone kept saying how good it was, but to be honest I didn't think it was so great. I don't really remember what it was about but I remember thinking that it was really similar to the first Star Wars movie (wait, it's actually the fourth, isn't it?), pretty much a copy except there were different characters, and I thought it wasn't that good. It also didn't help that the cinema we went to wasn't too great; it was small and the floor was all sticky and then there was this drunk guy in the row in front of us who kept getting up and leaving his seat and then coming back, loads of times. So hopefully my next cinema experience will be better than the last one.

I'm tired. Going to find something else to do now.

See you later,

-IndigoSky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: September

"The Adventure of a Lifetime", part one: Poptropica fanfiction

"Hiding" // Short story