Quadratic equations, essays and baby mice

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything here for about three days, but I guess that's just cause my life has been especially dull these past few days and I couldn't think of anything interesting to talk about. I've started studying again, revising what I learnt last year and starting on new topics. For maths, I'm doing quadratic equations. Seriously, do not talk to me about quadratic equations, I am so sick of them, I don't get the point of them or why you have to learn all these different ways of solving them. For English, I'm doing this online course and the bit I'm on right now is about writing to argue, which I find kind of hard because you're given a statement and you have to write an essay on whether you agree or disagree, and most of the time I neither agree nor disagree with it, I have absolutely no views on the matter, I don't know anything about that subject, I don't CARE. So yeah, that has  been my life this week.

In other news, this morning I woke up to find my cat had brought a mouse inside the house. It was tiny, a baby mouse I guess, so damn cute, I managed to catch it and take it outside to the garden. It's not the first time my cat's brought in a mouse, she's not the best hunter but she's brought a few in, and we normally manage to save them and return them to their homes. The thing is, my cat gets really annoyed at us when we take away the mice, cause she's having fun playing with them. I swear she's been giving me the cold shoulder all day. She won't let me stroke her.

I have karate later, first class I've been to since before Christmas. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. I started karate in I think November and I'm really liking it so far. It's totally different to everything I've ever done before, but I find it fun.

Later

-IndigoSky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

Blue Sky Tag, featuring pics of my cat

The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests