I had a really nice day today; but I'm annoyed because I have no good post ideas

Hey guys, it's IndigoSky, here to talk about... well... I have no idea what I'm going to talk about because I've just completely run out of post ideas, and any post ideas I have are just too complicated to write and I can't be bothered. Arrgh. It's odd how sometimes I have LOADS of awesome ideas (well, I think they're awesome, you know) and sometimes I'm just - blank. NOTHING. Zero. Zilch. Nil. Other words that mean nothing. You get the drift. And I feel like I'm letting this blog kinda slip? Which is odd because I haven't gone that long without posting. I did a review last Monday. But I've gotten like no pageviews in the past three days and I feel like this blog is going down...

Oh, whatever, I'm gonna stop whining and get on with it.

All this week I've just been studying, studying, studying; no change there. Who is the idiot who invented exams, jeez, I hate exams. Anyway, today I met up with a girl from the school I went to waaaaay back in Year 7 (like, three years ago).

Quick explanation: I started secondary school after being home educated for most of my primary education, to see what it was like, but I got really unhappy and left after six months. This was the first time I'd met up with this girl since I'd left the school - in fact, this was the first time I'd met up with anyone from that place - and to be honest I was kinda terrified that: one, I wouldn't recognise her (it's been years, people's faces change, and she told me she'd dyed her hair from ginger to dark brown) and two, that we wouldn't have a thing to say to each other because we barely know one another. But it was all fine, in fact it was really good, we went to a coffee shop and talked about stuff and we weren't all awkward around each other, which was what I was afraid of. It was great to see her again and to chat about my old school and what our lives are like now. Because I hadn't seen her in so long and I didn't really know that much about her, it was a bit like making a new friend. I'm just really glad that it went so well and we really got on, and we're going to meet up again soon.

Apart from that, weeeeelll.... I don't really have much else to say about my life; nothing else of note has happened recently. Just studying. Oh jeez, I hate exams.

I think I'm just going to end this post because I have nothing else to write about today, but I PROMISE I'm going to come up with more interesting stuff for next week. I promise. Ha. Lets see if I actually manage to keep it.

Come on, brain, you've gotta give me something good for this blog...

Stay awesome,

-IndigoSky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: September

"The Adventure of a Lifetime", part one: Poptropica fanfiction

"Hiding" // Short story